Monday, September 7, 2009

One Week and Counting...

I have really been enjoying the free life at home. I've been doing a lot of local traveling and spending quality time with my precious friends.

However, I am extremely psyched for my departure in less than a week. Although I am not at all prepared (a.k.a. packed) for this journey tonight, I am ready to go right now. I don't know much more about the program yet, but here's what I recently found out about the demographics of the student body:

  • North Americans = 12
  • Jewish Israelis = 10
  • Arab Israelis and Palestinians = 9
  • Jordanians = 8
  • Australians = 2
  • Singaporean = 1

These numbers are approximate, but they make me so excited for this experience.

I have nothing else to share right now....

BUT, I mustn't forget the shoutouts to my loyal followers:

SHOUTOUT #3: Rachel Schindler....thanks for joining your sister to make the first sibling group out here.

SHOUTOUT #4: Ariel Siegel... you can follow her blog @ ariel-abroad.blogspot.com

SHOUTOUT #5: Yoni Nadiv - My Boy! - GREAT roommate and BEST host.

SHOUTOUT #6: Ariel Douek... Where would I be without my Captain?

P.S. If you get bored, check out this innovative idea: SOLAR ROADS!

P.S.S. Don't forget to feed my fish below; they get hungry...

1 comment:

  1. Is the Singaporean a guy or a girl? I hope it's a girl!
    OH GOODNIGHT!

    -FUUUUUUUUSEE

    ReplyDelete